"Go Beyond Molokini"
OUR PRICE $110.00
"Wild Side of Molokini"
OUR PRICE $122.95
"Luxury Sailing Catamaran"
OUR PRICE $169.83
OUR PRICE $135.00
COMPARE MOLOKINI SNORKELing TOURS
We recommend choosing a morning snorkel trip as the winds pick up in the afternoon and can make it very difficult to get to the crater. You can choose from many type of boats including zodiac rafts, big double decker catamarans and sail boats. Some of the boats even have special offers such as free children (0-12 years) with a paying adult. Make sure to bring sunscreen and a towel.
Top 5 Facts About Molokini Crater
Know Before You Go!
1) On a clear day one can see up to 150 feet of visibility inside Molokini
2) Molokini is estimated to have been created by an eruption 230,000 years ago
3) Molokini crater is 23 acres total and it's highest elevation is 165 feet
4) There are close to 250 species of fish and 38 species of coral at Molokini
5) Molokini was largely used for fishing after the first Polynesian settlers arrived
We recommend choosing a "reef safe" sunscreen!
Protect the reef from the harsh chemicals in commercial sunscreen.